Massage Therapy Treatments
Massage Therapy is the scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of normalizing those tissues.
It consists of manual techniques which apply a fixed or moveable pressure directly to the muscles on the surface of the skin.
Massage treatments may concentrate on the muscle themselves, the soft tissues or on the accupuncture pressure points.
Techniques can range from being soft and gentle to vigorous and brisk -this in turn will relax the muscles and aid toxins to be released from the body.
Key benefits from massage therapy include :
- Reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Relief of stress and aid of relaxation
- Improvement of blood circulation and the movement of lymph
- Relief of tension related conditions , such as headaches & eyestrain
- Reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- Enhancement in the health and nourishment of the skin
- Creating a feeling of well-being
- A great stress management tool
- Reduction in levels of anxiety
- Increase in awreness of the mind-body connection
- Promotion of a relaxed state of mental awareness
Dependant on your concern, we will tailor each treatment session individually.
We recommend a monthly 'maintenance massage' but you may require multiple treatments initially.
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or Head,Neck and Shoulder Massage £45
Foot & Leg Massage £45
Full Body Massage £65